Wednesday 22 December 2021

Law Office of Hieu Vu | Reviews | Criminal Justice Attorney in Tustin California

 

Law Office of Hieu Vu | Reviews | Criminal Justice Attorney in Tustin California

The Law Office of Hieu Vu is a criminal defense firm that is located in Garden Grove which provides hands-on legal advice and counsel. Our clients needs are addressed with an eye towards providing optimum results.

We care about our clients, take all calls and work hard to make sure you get a successful stress-free solution to your legal problems.


Specialties

Get Orange County's top rated DUI Lawyer now. Hieu Vu is familiar with the local prosecutors, judges, and law enforcement in Orange County. With a practice focused exclusively on criminal defense Mr. Vu has successfully handled thousands of Criminal/DUI in all the surrounding courts. He is certified with field sobriety tests and willing to use his trial skills to get you a successful outcome. On top of being a skilled defense attorney he also is known in court to have a good reputation and one of Professionalism. Our office is familiar with drunk driving defense and is ready to pick apart the police report and videos of your case with a high level of attention. We get all video and audio on your case and go over the arrest to standardized field sobriety on your case. Your blood alcohol level will be compared with your drinking pattern and even retested to check for fermentation. Breathalyzers are looked at with scrutiny. l

Law Office of Hieu Vu History

Established in 2009.

Mr. Vu knew from the get go that he wanted to do criminal defense and defend the constitution. His office was founded based on the idea of providing a radically different type of legal services. He made a habit of driving thru police checkpoint's in his first few years of practice to get a handle on how his client's would get railroaded and even made national news because of what he did. Mr. Vu then got certified in Standard Field Sobriety Test (SFST, DUI Field Exercises) and underwent the same training as the police officers to improve his advocacy skills. He has used this insight as an "insider" to his client's advantage in countless trials. Mr. Vu now brings his own innovative and highly successful brand of defense in DUI cases and Criminal Cases.

Meet the Business Owner

Business owner information

Photo of Hieu V.

Hieu V.

Hieu Vu demonstrates advanced knowledge of procedure and case law. His commitment to his clients is unparalleled. His tenacity and victories in trial are already earning him the respect of his peers outstanding and dedicated trial lawyer who really cares about his clients.  

Hieu Vu is a respected member of the DUI defense community and is associated with the following groups: National College for DUI Defense ("NCDD"), California DUI Lawyers Association ("CDLA"), North Orange County Bar Association, and The Private Defenders,

"To the client, every case important. . They have a number of questions, they also have worries, and some will need a person to listen to them. At the end of the day, it's more than just delivering legal results, every person I work with needs to know what is going on and kept in the loop as the case goes on. I find that the practice of law is more than just getting the results in court." -Hieu Vu

Law Office of Hieu Vu Reviews

If you're looking for someone who GENUINELY cares about helping you for any trouble you're in, Hieu is the person you need. I was referred to Hieu from a family friend and was really nervous about the whole process but Hieu was exceptionally professional and honest with me and communicated with me efficiently so I would always know what was going on and how to handle it.

Thank you Hieu for everything you've done for me! I can't thank you enough.
Daphne H.


Hieu was a pleasure to work with, and very professional. I came to him with a legal matter that he did not normally handle, but he decided to take my case anyways, and did a great job. He worked around my schedule (met me immediately and  represented me when I was on vacation out of the country). He even followed up with me weeks after my case to see how I was doing, and make sure I stayed on top of any little legal fees, deadlines and follow up stuff at the court.

His rates were far better than the other defense attorneys I looked at, and the service was second to none. The bottom line - I keep his business card in my wallet now, and will call him for any legal advice or consultation I have in the future.

Andrew H.


Hieu is absolutely THE PERSON you want in your corner if you get into some trouble with the law. He took care of me back in 2019. He helped get a deferred judgment on my case, and after I took a class, he helped to dismiss the case. I never had to step foot in court, which was a godsend. Hieu was professional, super quick to communicate, and made me feel like I was in expert hands throughout the entire ordeal.

Fast forward to 2021, I'm trying to apply for a license and started getting stressed about my previous run-in with the law. I texted a quick question to Hieu and he immediately gave me a call and provided guidance. Talk about top-notch service even after 2 years since our last contact!!

Hopefully Hieu's and my paths never cross again for my sake lol, but you can tell that he has your best interests first! Thank you, Hieu!

Sherry C.

My case was about 1st DUI ticket and I was very stressful and anxiety. Hieu was retained to handle my case and I would like to comment some facts did happen:

- honest and straight forward attorney when evaluate my case
- really understand client position and ease out my stress level
- knows thoroughly police's procedure when DUI arrest occurred
- reviewed the reports and interviewed me in details
- exercised his legal expertise to determine some cracks in the police report and exploited it to defend my case
- went above and beyond to file a motion to suppress the evidences successfully
- spent additional time in court to get the best out of it

Results:
- after multiple sessions in court, my case was dismissed this morning 11/17/2021
- after multiple sessions with DMV hearing, my case was ordered as "is set aside", meaning my license is clean and clear dated on 11/12/2021

Hieu,
I can't say enough how lucky and grateful having you took care of my case and delivered such amazing results with both DMV and court. This is something that I owed you at the personal level.
Keep up your excellent works with your legal skills.

Sincerely,
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment